Thursday, July 24, 2014

A Special Guest on the WYO Sheep Ranch

Recently "The Old Man" aka my hardcore dad came to visit the Wyoming Sheep Ranch.The reason for the visit was an assessment of my chaotic life, since I moved out almost to the date one year ago. Of course this is just a made up story, I tell myself, so I feel loved and cared about. In reality, the announced visit of my dad could only mean ONE THING!!!
*Drum Role*

Climbing, Climbing, Climbing.

Actually tho, I am to lazy  to write up everything we both did over the last 3 weeks. Therefor, I will simply pose with pictures.

Wild Iris
Johnny S. sending Cow Reggae 5.13b (8a)

Alex crushing Rising From The Plains 5.12b (7b)

Andrew working Babalouie 5.12b/c (7b/7b+)
Andrew trying Babalouie 5.12b/c (7b/7b+)
Jon working on his Project Wind and Rattlesnakes 5.12a (7a+)
Johnny S. on  his onsight of Bobcat Logic 5.12c (7b+)
Alex on Queen of Hearts 5.12a (7a+) Wild Iris
TEN SLEEP
Johnny S. as Wyoming Flower Child
Alex on The Gravy Train 5.12b (7b)
Johnny S. making a traditional Sauerkraut Dinner
Other Ticks by the author for posing purposes :)  

Tangerine Fat Explosion 5.13a (7c+) onsight Ten Sleep, WY 

Name of the Game 5.13a (7c+) 2:go  Ten Sleep, WY 

Have a Sneegar 5.12c (7b+) onsight Ten Sleep, WY

Pussytoes 5.12d (7c) 2:go Ten Sleep, WY

Rising From The Plains 5.12b (7b) flash Wild Iris, WY

When I Was A Young Girl I Had Me A Cowboy 5.13a (7c+) red point Wild Iris, WY 











No comments:

Post a Comment